Roland WM-1D Wireless MIDI Dongle
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
If you're using a Windows computer, the WM-1D is what you need to bring wireless MIDI into your setup. Simply plug it into an open USB port for low-latency communication with any instrument or device equipped with a WM-1/WM-1D unit, or with iOS devices and Mac computers via Bluetooth MIDI. In addition to MIDI note data, you can send MIDI sync for tempo, effects, LFOs, loops, and more - all without connecting a single cable.
iOS devices and Mac computers can smoothly communicate with a WM-series unit in Standard mode over Bluetooth. But in situations where
you need the fastest transfer speed possible, just add a WM-1D.
- USB dongle provides wireless MIDI for Windows computers
- Brings Fast mode support to iOS devices and Mac computers in a WM system*
- Provides low-latency MIDI communication between other WM-series units and macOS/iOS Bluetooth MIDI devices
- Fast mode delivers ultra-low-latency communication (3 ms) for timing-critical applications
- Standard mode supports up to four total devices; Fast mode supports two total devices**
- Powered via USB connection
- Available WM-1 Wireless MIDI Adaptor (not included) provides wireless MIDI communication for 5-pin MIDI instruments and devices
**Device type and environmental conditions may limit the number of total devices available. See the WM-1/WM-1D Owner's Manual for more details.
Get your Roland WM-1D Wireless MIDI Dongle today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.