Roland MC-101 Groovebox with Speakers and Cables
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/16/21.
- Roland MC-101 Groovebox s a compact, high-performance machine that can help you create where ever the music takes you.
- KRK RP5 Rokit G4 5" Active Studio Monitor with DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 Visual Graphic EQ Settings, Custom-Designed Class-D Power Amplifier with Built-in Limiter, and Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar.
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft) is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- Ideal for at-home production studios and producers that are just starting out
- (1) Roland MC-101 Groovebox
- (2) KRK RP5 Rokit G4 5" Active Studio Monitor
- (2) Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft)
Produce and perform music anywhere, anytime, without clutter or complications. The MC-101 has the sequencing, sounds, and effects of the professional MC-707, in a compact four-track version. It has the highest quality Roland sounds and churns out massive grooves with a huge selection of ready-to-go patterns, loops, and phrases. And you can make it your own by adding your own sounds and crafting your own style.
The MC-101 has a four-track sequencer optimized for creating today's electronic and dance-oriented music. You can use the 16 ultra-sensitive RGB pads to create drum, bass, and synthesizer patterns and create your own original music. It's your musical playground, where you can freely combine loops and one-shots with melodic phrases including your own imported audio recordings and MIDI sequences. Compose and trigger clips, rearrange, re-sample, record your knob movements, and more.
The MC-101 has the Roland sounds that have defined electronic and dance genres for over forty years. Legendary instruments like the TR-808, TR-909, JUNO-106 and SH-101 are all here, ready to replicate classic sounds or be combined, tweaked, and processed into entirely new sounds.
With the MC-101's massive effects palette, your music sounds polished and fully-produced. Each track has independent effects processors with a huge number of variations. Lush chorus brings depth to pads and other synth sounds. Delays and reverbs create evocative spaces and add movement to delicate sequences. Overdrive, distortion, and amp simulation add grit and intensity to synths, guitars, drums and more. You can also run your entire mix through master effects like filters, bit-crushers and a master bus compressor that glues it all together with punch and clarity.
Things You Will Get: