Roland JD-XA Analog Digital Synthesizer
Or just $82 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
First, there’s a four-part, all-analog monster with true analog filters and a direct dry output. Next up is a four-part digital engine powered by Roland’s SuperNATURAL synth technology, plus an impressive selection of potent effects. The JD-XA’s engines can be used independently or interactively, providing an incredibly flexible platform for sound design, studio work, and live performance.
The JD-XA’s digital side is equipped with a four-part, 64-voice sound engine powered by Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL synthesizer technology. The engine is fully compatible with the popular INTEGRA-7 sound module, allowing you to take advantage of the large library of ready-to-play pro sounds.
Use the analog and digital parts side by side, stack them up for total sonic devastation, or shape digital waveforms via the analog filters to create sounds never heard before. With the JD-XA, you can forget about analog or digital—just close your eyes, imagine how the future sounds, and start creating music.
Comprehensive Effects and 16-Track Sequencer
Packed with pro-level effects, JD-XA delivers a huge amount of processing power for shaping sounds. Each analog and digital part is equipped with an MFX processor that has 67 different effect types, including high-impact options like Bit Crusher and others. Five effects processors are also available for system-wide use, including dedicated reverb, delay, and master EQ plus two TFX processors with 29 effect types each.
Hands-On Controls and Mic Input
The JD-XA offers a friendly, intuitive interface that’s built around harnessing every ounce of potential from its impressive sound engines. The 49-note keyboard is velocity sensitive and supports aftertouch, and there are ample sliders, knobs, and wheel controllers for direct hands-on control while creating and performing. The sliders and knobs are backlit to provide easy visibility on dark stages and in soft studio lighting
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analog and digital sound engines
- Discrete analog synth engine (four parts) with 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analog Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analog filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Incredibly fast attack envelope time
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine (four parts, 64 voices) that’s compatible with INTEGRA-7 sound libraries from Roland’s online Axial sound portal
- Digital parts can be routed through the analog filter section for warm, organic results
- Comprehensive effects with MFX for all parts plus five system effects (Reverb, TFX1, TFX2, Delay, and Master EQ)
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer (8 tracks for internal parts, 8 tracks for external parts) for fast creation of songs and loops
- Onboard USB, MIDI, and CV/GATE interfaces plus flexible MIDI control functionality make the JD-XA the ideal centerpiece for live performance and music production
- Mic input allows you to modulate synth sounds with your voice and explore claclassic Vocoder functionality
- Plenty of backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
Things You Will Get: