The FP-30 is Roland's entry-level model, but that doesn't mean that they sacrificed quality. Packing their acclaimed sound, feel and modern features in a top-quality 88-note instrument, Roland has brought to market a digital piano that will appeal to players all across the spectrum. With superior sound and touch, a highly portable design, and advantages for learning, the Roland FP-30 is sure to be sought after by everyone from students to professionals and everyone in between.
Superior Sound and Touch
Powered by Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano engine, the FP-30 features the unrivaled sound one would expect from a Roland digital piano. Aside from piano sounds, the FP-30 also features non-piano sounds such as organs, strings, and voices, as well as a variety of drum patterns. The keyboard will provide a pleasant playing experience as well, featuring 88 weighted keys with Escapement and Ivory Feel.
Highly Portable Design
For an 88-key, fully weighted digital piano, the Roland FP-30 is surprisingly lightweight. This makes it a great purchase for the musician on-the-go. The light, compact design allows it to fit in tight spaces and is easy to move when needed. Despite its compact size, the FP-30 is sure to feel sturdy and reliable under your fingertips. You can easily make it your primary digital piano, or set it aside for lessons or gigs.
Advantages for Learning
The Roland FP-30 is a great option for the classroom as well. Twin Piano mode splits the keyboard into two equal parts, which is great for two players to sit side by side and practice together. There are also two headphone jacks, perfect for classes held in a group setting. Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity is also available for use with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet, making the FP-30 a great digital piano to learn on or teach with.
FREE Samson Headphones
This digital piano comes with a free pair of Samson SR550 Over-Ear Studio Headphones. Featuring a comfortable, closed-back design, adjustable, padded headband, and premium 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets, these headphones deliver crystal clear audio and enhanced sound isolation for extended listening sessions.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Includes AC adapter, power cord (for connecting AC adapter), music rest, damper pedal, and owner's manual, and headphones