Roland DJ-707 DJ Controller with Speakers, Isolation Pads, and Cables
Or just $49 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- The Roland DJ-707M 4-Channel Standalone DJ Controller is a high-quality DJ controller that allows you to create seamlessly on an easily navigated lay-out
- KRK RP5 Rokit G4 5" Active Studio Monitor with DSP-driven Room Tuning with 25 Visual Graphic EQ Settings, Custom-Designed Class-D Power Amplifier with Built-in Limiter, and Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar.
- On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms help to reduce bass frequencies in your studio monitors
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft) is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- (1) Roland DJ-707M DJ Controller
- (2) KRK RP5 Rokit G4 5" Active Studio Monitor
- (2) On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms
- (2) Hosa CPP100 Series 1/4" TS Audio Cable
The Roland DJ-707M is a four-channel, four-deck Serato DJ Pro controller engineered for the perfect balance of functionality and portability. Offering a massive amount of control and I/O in a compact package, the DJ-707M is perfect for professional DJs performing at large- and small-scale parties, clubs, and events.
Using the 10 onboard scenes, you can create 'go-to' event settings for audio routing, loudspeaker management and system setups—and recall them instantly. Scenes are a huge timesaver for standard event configurations, letting you switch settings for your different speaker systems and recall custom setups for venues where you play regularly. Master, booth, and zone outputs all have independent loudspeaker management settings, including four-band EQ, multiband compression, limiter, and mono mode. It’s like having three speaker management processors built into one unit.
Feedback at a gig is dangerous as it can ruin a special speech or even plague the whole event. Built-in feedback suppression listens out for feedback—and even anticipates it—before adjusting the speaker output automatically.
There’s a Roland TR drum machine tucked away on Deck 3, so you can accent your songs with classic TR-808 and 909 drum loops or even provide a backing beat for instrumentalists. Setting Deck 4 to OSC lets you drop sweepers, synth stabs, and other onboard DJ sound effects to spice up a mix.
Things You Will Get: