Roland DJ-505 DJ Controller
Or just $27 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Remix, Produce, Perform
The DJ-505's rich feature set and deep Serato DJ integration empowers creative possibilities for the budding DJ/producer, allowing for remixing, production, and performance all-in-one compact unit. Use the 16-step sequencer to program drum patterns with sounds from the TR drums or Serato Sampler, and then sync the beats to your Serato DJ tracks to create unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks, or original music. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time sampler sequencing, or use Serato Sampler's advanced capabilities to layer and sync multiple audio tracks or loops within the eight sampler slots. Finally, the DJ-505 includes a MIDI output to accurately sync your external MIDI devices and instruments to the TR-S sequencer.
High-End DJ Controller, Compact Package
The built-in 24-bit/48 kHz audio interface and high-end Roland audio conversion for Master and Booth outputs ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound. Balanced XLR outputs let you connect directly to a professional PA system, and you can monitor your mix via the Booth Outs as well as separate 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Phones jacks. You also have a 1/4-inch TS mic input to add vocals or external instruments to your performance setup. Dedicated Serato DJ controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, TR sounds, sequencer patterns, and samples, plus switching between four Serato decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches.
Roland Drum Machine Legacy in a DJ Controller
Using Roland's patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-505 faithfully recreates the original sound and character of classic Roland drum machines, giving you the ability to program and create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world's foremost musical icons. Included in the DJ-505 are Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride sounds from the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, and TR-707, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences. The DJ-505 also lets you fine-tune your TR drum sounds and samples using Level, Attack, Decay, and Tune knobs, and easily build sequences with the famous step-based TR-S pad interface.
The DJ-505's large, low-latency platters provide responsive, lag-free performance that allows for the same style of scratches executed on turntables, and the illuminated outer rings on the jog wheels indicate the status of each deck at a glance. Plus, the DJ-505's platters have brushed aluminum top plates just like the DJ-808 and DJ-202 controllers, providing both great feel and rugged durability.
- Two channels and Deck Select for up to four decks
- Large, low-latency platters optimized for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serato DJ with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, TR, Pattern, and Sampler modes
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland's legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, and TR-707, realized w/advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- TR kits contain eight sounds–Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride–that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer
- Shape TR drum sounds and Serato samples in real time with Level, Attack, Decay, and Tune knobs
- Classic 16-step sequencer that can trigger either TR drum sounds or the Serato Sampler; features include nudge (TR-S), step-roll, and instrument/sample mute
- Unlocks Serato DJ and comes with a Serato Tool Kit license (includes Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ, Serato Flip, and all Serato DJ FX packs)
- Includes startup guide, leaflet "using the unit safely", AC adapter, power cord, USB cable, and Serato tool kit voucher
Things You Will Get: