Wireless Go Compact Wireless Microphone System
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 1.73 in x 1.78 in x 0.73 in and weighing just 1.09 oz, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world's smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5 mm TRS input. The Wireless GO's quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 1.73 in x 1.78 in x 0.73 in and weighing only 1.09 oz, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilizers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera's shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5 mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera's audio input or, with the relevant available Rode adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4 GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc.
- Up to 70 m range (line-of-sight), but optimized for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 1.09 oz and RX only 1.09 oz
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6 dB and -12 dB
- Rode's market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone, and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location
- Includes receiver, transmitter, 2 x fur windshields, wireless go pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, and SC2 3.5 mm cable
Things You Will Get: