RodeCaster Production Studio with Microphones, Preamps, and Accessories
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/16/21.
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features a Detachable Windscreen, Bass Roll-Off, Presence Boost Control, and a 50Hz-20kHz.
- sE Electronics DM1 DYNAMITE Active Inline Preamp with +28 dB of Clean, Consistent Gain, Sophisticated Class-A Electronics, Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier, and a Gold-plated XLR Connector
- Samson MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio, these articulating boom arms give users convenient flexibility, as well as silent and effortless positioning, over their mic placement.
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- (1) Rode RodeCaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
- (2) Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- (2) Samson MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm, 28"
- (2) sE DM1 DYNAMITE Active Inline Preamp
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
The RodeCaster Pro is the world's first fully integrated podcast production studio. Whether you're just starting out, or are a seasoned broadcast professional, the RodeCaster Pro Podcast Production Studio is all you will ever need.
The 4 high-quality microphone channels are able to power studio condenser microphones as well as conventional dynamic microphones. You can quickly connect microphones for you and your guests with automatic level setting and one-touch recording to a microSD card. You can literally be recording your first podcast within minutes of taking the RodeCaster Pro out of the box.
The RodeCaster Pro comes with eight programmable sound effects pads for instant triggering of sound effects, music, jingles, applause, and ads – perfect for giving your podcast that professional quality. You can record audio direct to the programmable pads from any input, or simply "drag and drop" files from your computer using the supplied software. You can even select your favorite colors for the pad illumination.
Have a remote guest you want to interview? Simply connect your phone to the RodeCaster Pro via Bluetooth or with a TRRS cable. The RodeCaster Pro automatically provides "mix-minus" audio to prevent echo being heard by the caller, without the need to purchase dedicated and costly hardware. Telephone interviews with a remote guest never sounded so good!
The RodeCaster Pro's pristine preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry, as found in broadcast consoles that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. The Class A preamps provide a much cleaner gain structure with lower levels of distortion. The result is an incredibly clean, low-noise signal. The preamps are also servo-biased, keeping distortion levels low. Your signal is broadcast-pure.
Your pristine signal can also be enhanced with the legendary patented audio processors, APHEX Aural Exciter and APHEX Big Bottom. These have been incorporated in the audio processing section of the RodeCaster Pro, and your sound will have that rich, warm tone only found in professional studios. The RodeCaster Pro also features multistage dynamics such as compression, limiting, de-essing, and noise-gating.
The RodeCaster Pro operates as a standalone unit straight out of the box, recording your finished podcast direct to a microSD card. The RodeCaster Pro also connects to your computer as a USB audio interface, so you can record your podcast to your favorite recording software, or stream live. Multitrack recording is also available via USB to your computer's recording software (including Garage Band, Reaper, Logic, ProTools, Audition, and more), allowing you to separately record each of the sources to its own track for editing in post-production. Naturally, a stereo mix of your finished podcast will also be captured in multi-channel mode.
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|