RME Digiface USB Audio Interface
Or just $21 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format, the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation. Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via 4 x SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp for mobile use.
Like all the latest RME interfaces, the Digiface USB also includes the powerful digital real-time mixer TotalMix FX. It allows for practically unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs. The Digiface USB does not have a DSP, so there are no FX available. Still it includes a dedicated Control Room section with Talkback, Main/Phones, fader groups, mute groups, complete remote controllability via Mackie or OSC protocol, and much more.
• Setting up delay-free submixes (headphone mixes). The Digiface USB allows for up to 17 fully independent stereo submixes. On an analog mixing desk, this would equal 34 Aux sends.
• Unlimited routing of inputs and outputs (free utilisation, patchbay functionality).
• Distributing signals to several outputs at a time. TotalMix offers state-of-the-art splitter and distributor functions.
•Simultaneous playback of different programs via a single stereo output. The ASIO multiclient driver supports the usage of several programs at the same time. When done on different playback channels TotalMix provides the means to mix and monitor these on a single stereo output.
• Mixing of the input signal to the playback signal (complete ASIO Direct Monitoring). RME not only is the pioneer of ADM, but also offers the most complete implementation of the ADM functions.
• Integration of external devices. Use TotalMix to insert external effects devices, be it in the playback or in the record path. Depending on the current application, the functionality equals insert or effects send and effects return, for example as used during real-time monitoring when adding some reverb to the vocals.
Every single input channel, playback channel and hardware output features a Peak and RMS level meter, calculated in hardware. These level displays are very useful to determine the presence and routing destinations of the audio signals
Get your RME Digiface USB Audio Interface today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
|Simultaneous I/O||32 x 34|
|Digital Inputs||4 x ADAT / S/PDIF|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Phones|
|Digital Outputs||4 x ADAT / S/PDIF|
|Mac OS Requirements||OS X 10.9 or later|
|PC Requirements||Windows 7 or later|
|Included Software||TotalMix FX, DIGICheck analysis tool|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|