Quilter Labs Steelaire Rackmount Guitar Amplifier Head
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/22/21.
The Steelaire Rackmount Head dishes out a massive 200 watts of power, with more than enough reserve voltage swing, into loads ranging from 2-8 ohms. It comes loaded up with selectable input channels along with powerful tone-shaping tools including a 4-band EQ and an adjustable limiter so that you can tailor your sound with precision and ease. The Steelaire Rackmount Head also comes with an onboard Tremolo effect and a fully-equipped Reverb section that features Dwell and Tone controls. It also features an effects loop with a convenient built-in 9v DC power supply to integrate your outboard effects and power them up. An isolated Direct Output allows you to connect to mixing console or PA system for recording or live performances.
The Steelaire Rackmount utilizes a patented technology that combines a fully regulated switchmode power supply and proprietary class-D power amplification with Quilter's own secret sauce to the add warmth and resolution that are normally reserved for hand-wired boutique tube amplifiers, which cost many thousands of dollars. Quilter Labs start with twice the normal input impedance to extract the maximum response from your instrument pickups. They finish with a 400 watt internal power amplifier section, which they limit to a maximum output of 200 watts for speaker compatibility. The reserve headroom lets the speaker "breathe" and deliver a bigger sound. The high input and output impedances combine with the speaker's natural frequency response curve to deliver even more tone than you thought possible, together with amazing amounts of unstressed power to your choice of speakers. Put simply, there is nothing like it. Footswitch sold separately.
- Portable: 2RU, 7.7" (19.6cm) deep, 7.2 lbs (3.3kg)
- Powerful: 200 watts (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Input mode selector: Selects Ch1, Mute, Ch2, or Ch1+2
- 4 Band EQ: Bass(100 Hz), Low Mid(500 Hz), High Mid(2kHz), Treble(5kHz)
- Limiter: Fully adjustable from clean to dirty
- Tremolo: Adjustable depth and rate
- Reverb: Adjustable depth, dwell, and tone
- Master: Adjusts output power from 0 to 200 watts
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4", 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct Out: 600 ohm, isolated, balanced, 300 mV peak
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Things You Will Get: