Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 MP200-8 1x8" Guitar Combo Amplifier
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
The Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo comes equipped with two channels, both of which offer 100 watts of power for a total of 200 watts when used together. It provides you with powerful tone-shaping tools for unmatched sonic versatility including a 3-band EQ, an onboard Boost with 5 unique Boost settings, a built-in Voice knob with 6 of the most popular and sought-after tones in guitar amplification, a Hi-Cut knob that allows you to roll off on the high frequencies, and an onboard limiter. The MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo also features integrated footswitchable effects including Tremolo with Rate control and a shared Reverb for both channels with Tone and Dwell controls. The MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo also features a unique Phase switch that reverses the amplifier's polarity which can reduce or increase guitar feedback as desired for particular playing styles.
Channel 2 of the MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo sports a 1/4" / XLR combo jack to provide you with incredible flexibility. You can use this as a clean guitar channel preset, or you can plug in a microphone and use the amp as a portable PA. You can even plug in your mp3 player and jam along with your favorite backing tracks. Channel 2 comes equipped with an independent gain control (Gain 2) as well as an EQ control knob for sound shaping. Please note that the footswitch is required for multi-channel application.
On the back of the Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2, you will find an 8 ohm internal speaker output, a 4-8 ohm external speaker output, an Effects Loop, a Footswitch jack for use with a Quilter Labs foot switch, and an isolated Direct Output that allows you to connect to external powered loud speakers or a mixing console for recording or live performances.
All Quilter Labs combo amps come complete with a durable ballistic nylon amp cover.
This amp is the perfect choice for you if...
- You are a musician that plays both acoustic and electric and sings as well.
- You want the flexibility to get any possible tone out of your amplifier.
- You're a performing songwriter and an amp that accepts both your guitar and microphone doubles as your PA.
- You want to hear new and inspiring things from your instrument.
- You want the lightest possible weight but don't want to sacrifice tone or low frequency extension.
- You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the lightest of Quilter's combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with Quilter's matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Quilter's power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||MicroPro Mach 2|
|Amplifier Type||Solid State Guitar Amplifier|
|Number of Speakers||1|