QSC TouchMix 16 16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Or just $56 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
QSC's TouchMix 16 offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world’s most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for solo and duo musicians, small bands and AV production professionals, the TouchMix 16 goes “Beyond Mixing” by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Taking small-format mixing to the next level for both professional and novice users alike, QSC is pleased to introduce Version 3.0 for theTouchMix 8 and TouchMix-16 Series (and Version 1.2 for the TouchMix-30 Pro). The new firmware is available as a free download for current users and will be factory-installed in new production units going forward. Version 3.0 for TouchMix-8 and -16 includes twenty significant enhancements, making these models far and away the most powerful and comprehensive, yet easy-to-use compact mixers available.
New Features Included
Many features previously available exclusivey on the Series’ flagship TouchMix-30 Pro are now implemented, including Anti-Feedback and Room-Tuning Wizards, Real-Time Analyzer (RTA), Copy-and-Paste, playback of MP3 files on a USB drive, Input Delay, Output PEQ, 15 dB Digital Gain, Channel Overview, USB Drive Formatting and improved graphics and screen layout.
A number of additional, all-new enhancements to the mixer are also provided including Channel Safe, Tap Tempo, Tablet Follows Mixer, additional User Buttons (on connected tablet) and the ability to configure Aux 7/8 and Aux 9/10 as balanced, mono outputs (TouchMix-16). QSC loudspeaker tunings are also present in Version 3.0, including presets for the company’s new K.2 Series.
The TM-16 has 16 mic/line inputs, two stereo inputs and 8 monitor mixes (6 mono, 2 stereo), with enough functionality to satisfy demanding professionals, yet still providing enough features that allows even less-experienced users to get quality sound and flexibility. It offers ample signal management while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The TouchMix-16 also comes complete with Wi-Fi dongle and a soft carrying case.
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 4 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast
- Advanced Mode gives pro-level control over all mixer parameters
- Dedicated Wizards and preset libraries for live sound reinforcement
- Color touchscreen & hardware controls for fast & intuitive operation
- 4-band full parametric EQ on all input channels
- Variable high-pass filter on all input channels
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of digital effects
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters
- Limiters & delay on main & aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups
- High Quality microphone preamps
- Channel-selectable phantom power
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
- Multitrack direct-to-disk recording/playback via USB devices
- No PC required for Hard Disk operation
To ensure that customers maintain the most current operating system for their mixers, Version 3.0 also provides a system check, offering direct download of updates when the mixer is connected to the Internet.
Things You Will Get:
|Model||16 Channel Mixer|
|Mixer Type||Digital Mixer|
|Aux Sends||8 x External, 4 x Internal (FX)|
|Master Outputs||XLR Stereo|
|Outputs-Main||2 x XLR|
|Outputs Other||6 x XLR (aux), 2 x 1/4" TRS (stereo aux out)|
|Inputs Line||2 x 1/4" TRS (stereo inputs)|
|Hi Z Input||No|
|Headphone Output Type||1/4"|