QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier
Or just $62 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX 4050a is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 4050a accomplishes all this with a standard 15-Amp plug. Like all RMX amps, the RMX 4050a features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
- Provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- 2600 W in Bridge-Mono Mode / 1600 W @ 4Ω/ EIA 1 kHz / 0.1% THD
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Professional quality performance - incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- 3RU chassis only 16" deep
- 3-year warranty
Things You Will Get: