The QSC KLA12 12-inch, 2-way loudspeaker features a highly efficient built-in 500-watt by 500-watt power amp module. This efficient design enables up to five KLA models (any combination of KLA12 and KLA181) to be driven off of a single 15 amp, 120-volt electrical circuit.
Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both lightweight and long-term durability, the KLA12 features a 12-inch low frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 is set at a 90° horizontal by 18° vertical splay angle, allowing 90° vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes (most other solutions require six).
QSC KLA12 enclosures also feature the Tilt-Direct™ 35mm pole socket allowing the loudspeaker to be aimed downward 9° for the best audience coverage.
KLA's unique self-contained SOLO™ (Single-Operator Logistics) Rigging System enables users to quickly assemble (and disassemble) the line array in a fraction of the time without the need for special tools or external hardware.
The KLA12 Ar-Q™ (Arcuate Equalization) processing enables users to quickly tune the array, making appropriate frequency compensation adjustments based on the number of boxes. With the click of a dial, the user can select the total number of boxes deployed in the array resulting in an evenly balanced and accurate tonal curve. QSC's proprietary Intrinsic Correction™, first introduced with the WideLine™ Series, actively adjusts time, frequency and amplitude response to achieve a maximally flat bandpass target.
• 500 W x 500 W power module
• Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
• SOLO™ Rigging System supports deployment without tools or external hardware
• Ar-Q™ Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
• 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. (218 kg) 5 x KLA12 and 2 x KLA181
• 90° x 18° nominal coverage (requires only five boxes to configure a 90° x 90° array)
• High power, 12” low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
• Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
• 1.75” diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
• powerCON® Input and Thru connections
• Tilt-Direct™ pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
Get your QSC KLA 12 12-Inch, 2-Way Active Line Array Speaker today from Sam Ash Direct and enjoy the confidence that comes from fast, free shipping, the guaranteed lowest price and our 45/60-day return/price protection policy.