Proco Turbo RAT Distortion Effects Pedal
Boasting more than twice the maximum output of the original RAT, the Turbo RAT is hard-clipping while the mid-range frequencies are slightly scooped. With a less compressed signal, it also has a brighter tone, so you’ll have no trouble being heard through the mix. Since this pedal was designed around the musical distortion that made the RAT famous, it retains these qualities without sounding harsh.
The Turbo RAT features the legendary RAT Filter control. Turn it to the right to roll off brittle high-end frequencies. Having trouble cutting through the mix? Turn the Filter down and allow the natural brightness of your instrument to shine through. The Distortion and Volume controls dial in the perfect amount of gain while keeping the level consistent with your clean tone. While there’s no mistaking the legendary RAT tone when the pedal is on, true bypass switching guarantees that no extra noise will creep into your signal when it’s turned off.
- 100% analog signal path
- Pro Co’s classic, virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty, industrial footswitches, knobs, and jacks
- On/Off LED indicator
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- AC jack (RPS-1 power supply sold separately)
- “No tools required” battery compartment (9 volt not included)
- Five year limited manufacturer warranty
|Power Supply Included||No|