Presonus STUDIO LIVE AR8 8C CH MIXER
Or just $21 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
A Full-Featured Audio Interface
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the six inputs, plus the main mix, for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus sound effects, loopback audio, and more. Four lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR8c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The Channel That Does it All
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once and makes it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making it simple to add bumpers and sound effects to your podcast in real-time, or practice along with your favorite recordings.
All-in-Ene Recording Package
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Create multitrack recordings for your podcast or band with one click thanks to PreSonus' Capture live recording software. Capture is designed to make recording easy. Create complete studio productions with our award-winning Studio One Artist DAW to add effects, bumpers, and more. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR8c, you’re ready to record right out of the box whether you’re creating a podcast, live streaming your performance, or recording your first EP.
Record whenever and Wherever You Want
Whether you’re recording a mobile interview for your podcast or you’re in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you, the StudioLive AR8c’s stereo SD recorder has you covered. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you’re ready to record your main mix, so you can simplify your recording process whenever you want. Doing mobile interviews for your podcast? Leave the computer at home and record straight to SD.
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer with:
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, and 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Optional rackmount kit
Things You Will Get: