Presonus STUDIO LIVE AR12C 14 CH MIXER
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
A Full-Featured Audio Interface
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the 12 inputs, plus the main mix for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus a click. Eight lauded XMAX mic preamps provide all the gain you need to capture even the most subtle details without adding any extra noise. The analog mixer front-end makes connecting your gear to your computer intuitive, and creating monitor mixes is quick and easy. With a USB-C compatible connection, your StudioLive AR12c is ready to use as an audio interface for nearly any computer.
The Channel That Does it All
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once, making it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug-in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology. You can also toggle between a stereo playback stream from your computer and playback from the onboard SD recorder, making rehearsal a snap.
A Complete Recording Solution for Studio and Stage
The StudioLive AR12c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you realize your creative vision. Record multitrack live performances with one click thanks to Presonus' Capture live-recording software. Create complete studio productions with Presonus's award-winning Studio One Artist DAW. With two professional recording applications included with your StudioLive AR12c, you're ready to record right out of the box.
Stereo Recording Without a Computer
Imagine you're rehearsing with your band and want to record your session to analyze later. Or perhaps you're in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you. Either way, the StudioLive AR12c's stereo SD recorder has you covered. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you're ready to record your main mix to listen to later, so you'll never forget a great song idea or an amazing guitar solo. Doing mobile interviews for your podcast? Leave the computer at home and record straight to SD.
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- 14-channel analog mixer with:
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 2 mono line inputs
- 4 pairs of stereo line inputs
- 2 insert points (channels 1 and 2)
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Internal power supply
- Optional rackmount kit and carrying backpack available
Things You Will Get: