Presonus NSM 16.8 AVB Stage Box
Or just $19 per month*0% Interest for 48 Months**
On select purchases $499 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 9/30/21. 48-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 48 Months
On select purchases $499 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/30/21. 48-equal monthly payments required.
Sturdiness Is Key:
The Presonus NSM 16.8 is built to survive even the most demanding tours. Enclosed inside a rugged steel chassis with two sturdy handles your NSM 16.8 is ready on the go. You can also rack mount it with the optional rack-ear kit. The NSB 16.8 also is compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.
With an AVB network, you can connect digital audio devices over long distances using CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable and route your audio anywhere on the network with extremely low latency. AVB offers several unique benefits that make it a better choice for audio than other networking protocols. For example, AVB provides a high-precision clock that significantly reduces harmonic distortion and phasing, ensuring your audio stays clear and clean. AVB ensures you always have enough bandwidth to carry your low latency audio—even when your intern starts streaming a movie. These important benefits are an inherent part of AVB; you don’t need to do anything special to your devices or AVB switch. And you can only get them with AVB.
- Locking, remote controllable combo mic/line inputs and IEC Power Jack
- 16 remote-controllable XMAX preamps with gain compensation for shared inputs
- 8 locking XLR line outputs
- Mute All button and +48V indicators
- Easy setup and control from StudioLive® Series III consoles and UC Surface
- 32x8 AVB (16 direct input channels + 16 gain-compensated input channels)
- 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- Rugged stage box enclosure and optional rack ears
- Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage
Things You Will Get: