Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 4-Channel Digital Pro-DJ Mixer (White)
Or just $96 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features Pioneer's first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. Pioneer has fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs, and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
*A strictly limited run of 1,800 CDJ-2000NXS2-W decks and 900 DJM-900NXS2-W mixers will be produced, each with a distinctive plaque featuring a unique serial number.
Professional Sound Design
A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Color FX
6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise, and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
USB Sound Card
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Compatible w/ Rekordbox Software
- 96 kHz/24-bit High-Sampling Rate
- 20-40000 Hz Frequency Range
- < 0.005 % (Line) Distortion
- 4 Channels, 3-Band EQ
- P-Lock Fader Caps
- Magvel Fader Crossfader, 3 Fader Curves
- XLR / 1/4" Combo Jack & 1/4" TRS Jack
- 4 Digital (Coaxial) Ins, 4 CD/Line (RCA) Ins, 4 Phono (RCA) Ins, 2 Mic (XLR/TRS Jack Combo Ins, 1/4" TRS Jack
- 1/4" TS Send & Return Jacks
- LAN, 1 x USB A, 2 x USB B
- 2 Master Outs (XLR, RCA), 1 Booth Out (1/4" TRS Jack), 2 Headphone Monitor Outs (1/4" Jack, Mini-Jack), 1 Rec Out (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial) Out
- Includes Power Cord, USB Cable, & Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)