Pianoteq Standard 6 (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
Extraordinary sound shaping
The possibility to shape the sound through physical parameters is an extraordinary feature that cannot be found in any other piano software. With just a few mouse clicks, you can achieve things that would require hours, or even weeks, by piano technicians to adapt on real acoustic pianos.Some things can hardly be done in the real world, such as changing the string length from a mini grand of 1m/3.3ft to an imaginary giant grand of 10m/33ft. You can even modify the mechanical properties of the soundboard. Exciting possibilities open up as you explore the parameters and discover sounds that you have never heard or thought of before.
Presets from the FXP Corner
Users of the standard version can make full use of all exciting presets created by other users (available in the FXP corner), including those created by Pianoteq PRO 6 users: any preset created with Pianoteq Standard 6 or Pianoteq PRO 6 produces exactly the same sound in Pianoteq Standard 6 and Pianoteq PRO 6.
Similar to what professional audio engineers do when recording, you can place up to 5 microphones anywhere around the instrument in a separate illustrative interface. By adjusting microphones, you are able to quickly adjust the color and presence of the sound.Fifteen directional microphones of well-known brands are modeled, increasing the palette of available sound colors.A mixer is available for combining the microphones into 5 output channels, with the possibility to adjust separately level and delay. In the binaural mode, for headphone usage, a head model is used for simulating the sound heard by a person located where the head is placed in the interface. The head can be rotated in any direction and even its size can be changed.
- Pianoteq is a physically modeled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ("flavor")
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells, and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning supports Scala format
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modeled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- The built-in graphics curve for key velocity, note-off, and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position
- Five adjustable microphones
- Multichannel - up to 5 channels
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high-resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
Things You Will Get: