Pianoteq Pro 6 (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
Pianoteq 6 brings numerous refinements in its engine and physical model, increasing realism and acoustic presence on all its modeled instruments: acoustic pianos, electro-acoustic pianos, historical instruments and chromatic percussions. Pianoteq becomes, more than ever, an immense joy to play.
Pianoteq 6 facilitates your workflow by adding compatibility with the VST3 format and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). VST3 is the latest plug-in platform developed by Steinberg and is supported by many audio hosts. Compatibility with the ARM architecture means that Pianoteq 6 can be used with RISC based CPU's used in smaller Linux based consumer electronic devices. Furthermore, since Pianoteq 6.1, the NKS (Native Kontrol Standard) extended plug-in format from Native Instruments is supported.
Advanced tuning tools
In the Pianoteq Standard and Pro versions, the tuning section has become even more advanced with new tools, adapted for those of you who are into micro-tuning and other tuning experiments.
MIDI playlist and archive
The standalone version now offers a MIDI playlist and an improved MIDI archive. You can load a set of MIDI files to be played back, like a jukebox. Everything you play on your keyboard is automatically recorded in MIDI format, now archived and accessible as multiple MIDI files. No need to worry about a performance loss, you can easily find it again.
Improved MIDI mapping
The MIDI mapping in Pianoteq 6 now adds the option to save locally (current preset) or globally (all presets).
Audio export in FLAC and MP3 formats
Besides the WAV format, you can now export your audio files in the lossless compressed format FLAC and the lossy compressed format MP3. This will save you some time and effort, bypassing the need to do audio conversion afterward.
What you play is what you see
In the standalone version, the virtual keyboard displays keys in color when you depress them on your keyboard. You can thus more easily see what you and others play, useful for piano practice. Chords are also detected and displayed.
- Pianoteq is a physically modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ("flavour")
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance. *
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning, supports Scala format *
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position *
- Five adjustable microphones *
- Multi channel - up to 5 channels *
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
Things You Will Get: