Peavey PVXp 15 DSP Powered PA Cabinet
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 15" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet. This is coupled with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1.4" titanium diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp 15 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4" TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- 15" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Peavey Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
Things You Will Get:
|Speaker Type||Powered Speaker|
|HF Driver Size||1.4"|
|Maximum SPL||128 dB|
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Inputs||1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x RCA (stereo line)|
|Floor Monitor Angle||Yes|