Peavey PV 6 Mixer
Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, built-in stereo compressor, an on-board selectable high impedance preamp equalized for guitar, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, signal/clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge. Direct outs on the mic channels allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording.
In addition, the PV 6 can stream the stereo mix directly to and from a PC via USB. The USB to Control Room switch allows for direct monitoring when recording with a DAW, such as the included REAPER software. These mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
- 2 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph®
- LED clip and signal present indication
- Stereo 1/4", RCA or 3.5mm input channel
- 1/4" main stereo outputs
- Built-in compression
- Global 48V phantom power
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- Studio quality headphone output
- Stereo pan control per channel