Peavey PV 14 BT 12-Channel USB Mixer w/Bluetooth
Or just $19 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
It also boasts Peavey's exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, 48-volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, 4 channels of compression, one channel of on board selectable guitar preamp, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, aux send, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge!
Modern features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. 8 direct outs allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 14 BT can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available, just plug a flash drive with MP3 files on it into the USB A port and use the LCD to select and play back music.
The PV series Solo feature allows the user to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs, and the EQ bypass allows the user to hear and compare the EQ'd signal to the original signal with the push of a button. 4 channels of compression keep signals with difficult levels under control, and Peavey's exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble and noise, and balanced AUX and Master outputs ensure a clean noise-free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 8 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 8 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 8 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 4 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 8 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 9/10 stereo 1/4", RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power