Orange Amplification Rockerverb 50 MKIII 50-Watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
Or just $56 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
Orange Amplification is proud to offer the Rockerverb 50 MKIII for spring 2015, combining years of user feedback with several design improvements to give players a pro-quality amp that offers exactly what they need. For the first time ever in the Rockerverb Series, the MKIII features selectable output power options, allowing you cut down to half power (25 watts) so you can manipulate both volume and headroom. The mains transformers employed have also been upgraded for improved bass response and articulation. The MKIII also boasts a footswitchable attenuator, a feature that has been one of the driving forces behind the success of the Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amplifiers.
On the MKIIIs, the Clean channel has even more headroom than before and has been completely revoiced to deliver a more "chimey" response. At the same time, the MKIIIs still have the warm vintage sonic qualities of a non-master volume design. What's more? The valve-driven spring reverb on the MKIII now has a brighter tail and a more extensive range. Paired with a wide array of other hidden refinements and you have the best-sounding, most full-featured Rockerverb yet.
- The original Rockerverb amp became a favorite of many players due to its legendary high-gain sound. Featuring a highly versatile twin channel design, the MKIIIs continue the legacy of its predecessors while offering incredible sonic flexibility. The Dirty channel can take you anywhere from a time-tested British crunch all the way through to even the most brutal, heaviest modern metal tones. Even with the Gain cranked all the way up, you can hear every note with amazing clarity. The Clean channel now delivers a more sparkly, crisp sound while offering enhanced tonal control thanks to the re-voiced 2-band EQ section. The MKIIIs have even more headroom and volume in full power mode when you need it, and can now be easily manipulated via the selectable output and Attentuator controls.
- The footswitchable valve-driven spring reverb has undergone significant upgrades, and features custom transformer along with a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube. Taking you from a subtle airy reverb to full-on surf and everything in between, this spring reverb has a more intuitive, usable sweep and is Orange's richest sounding reverb yet.
- The footswitchable attenuator control allows the MKIII to maintain its output clipping characteristics when the overall volume is lowered. Located after the Master Volume controls, the Attenuator circuit determines when and how the amp distorts post preamp stage. Orange's design ensures that the relationship between the speaker and the output transformer is maintained, giving this amp a springy and responsive tone even at extremely low volume levels.
- Adding to the flexibility of the the MKIII, the switchable output power gives you more control over the headroom and breakup from the output tubes. Decrease the output power for greater output valve clipping and saturation at lower volumes.
- Buffered by a single 12AT7/ECC81 tube, the highly-transparent Valve Buffered FX Loop allows you to integrate your outboard effects while retaining an all-valve signal path.
Things You Will Get:
|Model||Rockerverb 50 Head MKIII|