MBS7500 MBS7500 Professional Webcasting Studio Boom Arm
Steel tension cables work together with springs and large joints to provide 150° of articulation. Positioning is silent and strong, handling microphones, tablets (with u-Mount series device cases, not included), cameras, or other gear up to 3.5lbs. The 20” upper arm is terminated with a swiveling steel stem compatible with all standard 5/8”-27 threaded shock mounts and microphones.
For permanent installations, the MBS7500 comes with a flange mount designed to be screwed directly to the desk or work surface. A table clamp is also included, accommodating tabletops up to 2” thick and allowing the MBS7500 to me removed or repositioned without tools or damage to the work surface.
- Durable articulating boom arm
- Sleek look with no exposed springs or tension knobs
- Quiet and flexible three axis positioning
- Hollow arms accommodate microphone cables
- Rigid square tubing
- Includes flange mount for permanent installations, and a table clamp for portable applications
Lower arm length: 19.5”
Upper arm length: 19.5”
Total reach: 36”
Mic stem threading: 5/8”-27
Weight capacity: 3.5lbs
Construction: Steel with black matte finish