Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 USB Audio Interface
Pristine Sound Quality
Record a stereo track, interviews, podcasts, vlogs, and so much more with the high-quality 24 bit/192 kHz resolution and 2 XLR/TRS Combo jacks offered with the Komplete Audio 2 USB Audio Interface by Native Instruments.
The Direct Monitoring feature provides you with a high-power output and zero-latency through the mix knob on the top of this interface. This allows you to have crystal-clear audio when monitoring, create a custom blend of inputs, and playback signals for overdubbing.
Prepared to Travel
The Komplete Audio 2 interface is built for travel with its robust and lightweight design. Need to record in a garage, coffee house, or other setting? No problem. Just place this interface into your backpack or gear bag to create the ultimate recording no matter the setting.
- 2 x inputs: 2 x combi-XLR/jack inputs with 48V phantom power for flexible stereo recording
- Outputs: Stereo jack out for use at home, the studio, or on stage
- VU Meter for accurately adjusting levels
- Direct Monitoring: zero-latency, high-power output
- Big volume knob for easily adjusting output level
- Input/host mix allows the option to hear playback while recording
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24-bit
- Includes USB cable, Monark, 3 Studio-Grade FX, Maschine Essentials, Ableton Live 10 Lite, and Komplete Start
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Komplete Audio Series|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Analog Inputs||2 x 1/4"-XLR Combo|
|Digital Inputs||1 x RCA In|
|Digital Outputs||1 x RCA Out|
|Mac OS Requirements||MacOS 10.12 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher|
|PC Requirements||Windows 10 or later, Intel Core i5 Equivalent or higher|
|Included Software||Monark, 3 Studio-Grade FX, Maschine Essentials, Ableton Live 10 Lite, Komplete Start|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|