MOTU 8M 8-Channel Thunderbolt/USB Audio Interface with Preamps
Or just $62 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb. The unit's extensive routing grid patches ins to outs, or splits inputs to multiple destinations.
Use the 8M as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from the 8M's innovative web app running on your iPad™, iPhone™, tablet, smart phone, and laptop.
Connect a second MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M or 16A) with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs. Stream hundreds of channels among devices and computers on the network. From initial tracking to final mastering, the 8M delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
- Superb audio quality with exceptional dynamic range
- 50 simultaneous audio channels
- 8 XLR/TRS combo inputs with individual preamps
- Each Preamp input includes Pad & Phantom Power
- 8 balanced/unbalanced TRS analog outs
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical ports for 24 X 26 I/O total
- Universal connectivity - Thunderbolt & USB 2.0 / 3.0 USB
- Firmware and drivers compatible with all audio software.
- On-board 32-bit floating point DSP
- Large console style mixing and effects
- Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses
- DSP effects, including reverb with sends
- Modeled analog EQ, compression, gate and reverb.
- Expand to a 2nd MOTU interface via Cat-5e ethernet cable.
- Connect up to 5 MOTU interfaces via optional AVB Switch
- Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers
- Ultra-low network latency even over long cable runs
- Stream hundreds of audio channels along the network
- Flexible, matrix-style routing & splitting for all inputs
- Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
Things You Will Get: