MOTU 624 Thunderbolt/USB3/AVB Audio Interface
Or just $23 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
In stock. This item ships from a Sam Ash store. You will be contacted before shipment if there are any issues regarding the condition of this item.
The 624 connects to any computer or iPad with Thunderbolt, super-speed USB 3.0, AVB Ethernet or USB class-compliant firmware. New optimized MOTU drivers work with all your favorite audio apps, delivering industry-leading, ultra-low round-trip latency (RTL) performance as low as 1.6 ms at 96 kHz over Thunderbolt with high-performance DAW hosts.
Housed in a rugged, compact enclosure you can take anywhere, the 624 provides eight channels of pristine analog I/O, including two XLR mic inputs with individual preamps, two dedicated front-panel hi-Z guitar pickups, dedicated main outs and a front panel headphone jack, combined with eight channels of ADAT optical digital I/O, for a total of 32 simultaneous audio channels.
Connect all of your studio gear, including microphones, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines and effects processors. Record, monitor, route and process all of these live inputs with no latency and no processor strain on your computer. Extensive routing features let you patch ins to outs, or split inputs to multiple destinations.
Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing. Add Classic Reverb with lengths up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ carefully modeled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the Leveler, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
After recording and mixing in the studio, unplug the 624 from the computer and take it on stage for operation as a stand-alone mixer with effects. Control everything over Wi-Fi from your favorite web browser running on your laptop, tablet and smartphone.
Through AVB/TSN Ethernet, connect another MOTU AVB interface for more I/O — or connect to an expanded MOTU AVB network with multiple interfaces and computers.
From studio to stage, the 624 delivers exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- Superb analog audio quality and high-end converters — Renowned ESS Sabre32 DAC technology delivers 123 dB dynamic range and the same proven, award-winning audio quality as MOTU's flagship 1248.
- Ultra-low latency and proven, high-performance MOTU drivers — round-trip latency (RTL) performance as low as 1.6ms at 96kHz over Thunderbolt™ with high-performance DAW hosts.
- Mobile operation and universal connectivity — Connects to your computer or iPad with Thunderbolt, super-speed USB 3.0 or AVB Ethernet. Class-compliant firmware and Industry standard drivers work with any audio apps.
- 32 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 4 x 6 balanced analog with dedicated main outs, 8-channel ADAT optical and independent phone out for 16 inputs and 16 outputs.
- DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate and compression.
- Universal control from any device — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop, tablet and smartphone connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
Things You Will Get:
|Simultaneous I/O||16 x 16|
|Analog Inputs||2 x 1/4"-XLR Combo, 2 x Guitar, 4 x Line In|
|Digital Inputs||1 x Optical, 1 x Ethernet Port|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Headphones, 4 x Line Out, 2 x Main Out|
|Digital Outputs||1 x Optical|
|Mac OS Requirements||OS X 10.8 or later, iOS|
|PC Requirements||Windows 7 or later, Android|
|Included Software||AudioDesk, MOTU Discovery app for Mac & Windows, MOTU app for iOS, MOTU web app|