Mixars Primo DJ Controller/Mixer for Serato DJ
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/24/21.
Built for Serato DJ Pro
The Primo 2-channel DJ controller is the very first DJ controller by Mixars made to be used with Serato DJ Pro. Mixars integrated controls for Serato's most used features including Auto Loop controls with half and double buttons, Censor, Reverse, Slip, Grid Adjust, Slide, Pitch, and Key Sync.
This 2-channel mixer can easily be used as a stand-alone mixer or be integrated into your existing Serato DJ rig with the built-in sound card for simple USB connectivity. Each channel has a switchable phono/line input with individual gain controls, 3-band EQ, and high/low filter sweep knobs. The four on-board filter-shaping effects - Noise, Filter, Gate, and Crush - that allow you to fully create the sound you desire.
Full-Hands on Control
Take full-hands on control of your mix with the Primo DJ Controller. The 8 multi-colored performance pads on each deck have dedicated controls for Hot Cues, Loop Roll, Slicer, and Sampler. The 2 large aluminum jog wheels features center displays and LED rings and right underneath each jog wheel is a Touch Needle search strip so you can quickly skip through tracks.
- 2-channel controller for Serato DJ Pro and stand-alone mixer
- Built-in sound card for simple USB connectivity
- 8 performance Pads on each deck to control Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer, and Sampler
- Large aluminum Jog wheels with On-Jog Display and LED Ring
- Full control and assignment of Serato FX
- 100 mm Pitch Control
- Input selector on each channel switches between Phono/Line inputs, Serato decks 1/2, and Serato decks
- Rotary crossfader curve adjustment with Reverse switch
- 4 on-board filter-shaping effects with hi-to-low pass control: Noise, Filter, Gate, Crush
- Switchable Phono/Line input on each channel
- Combo Mic input with independent Volume, Tone and Echo controls
- Monitor section with Volume control, Cue Mix, and Split-Cue monitoring
- Dedicated Sampler, Booth, and Master volume controls
- Rugged build with brushed aluminum face plate
- Includes USB cable, power adapter, and hardware guide
Things You Will Get: