Mel Bay Christmas Strings for Cello and Bass With Piano Accompaniment
These books are arranged to be performed with various combinations of instruments. This volume presents some of the most beloved repertoire for the Christmas season. Some works are well known, others will sound fresh and new to most players. The pieces may be performed as a solo for each instrument (Violin 1, Violin 2, Viola or Cello) with piano accompaniment, or as duets or trios, as well as full orchestra. If performed with full orchestra, the piano accompaniment should not be used.
The string ensemble series meets all standards for ASTA (American String Teachers Association) and Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc.
If performed with full orchestra, no solo parts should be played except the 1st violin part. Note also, if you wish to perform these works with full orchestra and you are short certain instruments, you still have some flexibility with the score. For example, if there are not enough violas for balance, the viola (harmony part) and 3rd violin part are identical. The part may be played with all 3rd violins or equally divided between 3rd violins and violas.
- • A Virgin Unspotted William Billings, Arranged by Don Miller
• Angels We Have Heard On High Arranged by Don Miller
• As Lately We Watched Arranged by Don Miller
• Carol of the Bells Mikola Leontovich, Arranged by Don Miller
• Christmas Morn Is Dawning Arranged by Don Miller
• Ding Dong Merrily On High Arranged by Don Miller
• El Noi de la Mare Arranged by Don Miller
• Noel Nouvelet (A Little New Noel) Arranged by Don Miller
• O, Dearest Love Hans Leo Hassler, Arranged by Don Miller
• Pat-A-Pan Arranged by Don Miller
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Christmas Strings for Cello and Bass With Piano Accompaniment|