Marshall JVM410C 100-watt 2x12" Tube Guitar Combo Amp
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/25/21.
The Marshall JVM410C front panel looks mind boggling with its twenty eight controls and eight switches, but because it is intuitively laid out, it is remarkably simple to use. The JVM410H also features four studio-quality digital reverb controls (one per channel), individual channel EQ, two master volumes, and a footswitchable memory that can recall your reverb, FX loop and master settings.
Marshall's revolutionary Stompware foot switching technology gives you unprecedented control of you setup, with straight switching or programmable switching. The six-button footswitch connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, so you’re not restricted by stage size – and if your cable fails, then it’s very easy to replace.
Combining some of the finest Marshall sounds, the JVM410C has a vast tonal palette, taking you from 'Plexi'/JTM45 cleans through JCM800 roar to modern high gain.
The Marshall JVM410C is loaded with a Vintage 30 speaker and a Heritage speaker, both of which have unique aural characteristics that make them a perfect match, giving you the best of both sonic worlds.
- 100-Watt valve, 2x12" combo
- Celestion 12" speakers – 1 x Vintage, 1 x Heritage
- Valve compliment: 5 x ECC83 (12AX7s) in preamp, 2 x EL34s in power amp
- 4 independent, footswitchable channels – Clean, Crunch, OD1 & OD2
- Each channel boasts 3 footswitchable modes – Green, Orange & Red
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb with level controls for all 4 channels.
- 2 footswitchable Master Volumes
- Two FX loops – Series/Parallel & Parallel
- Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable
- Emulated line out
- 6-way, 7-LED footswitch with memory capabilities (UK patent pending)
- All switching can be done via MIDI
- Made in England
Things You Will Get:
|Model||JVM410C 2x12 Guitar Combo Amplifier|
|Amplifier Type||Tube Guitar Amplifier|
|Tubes||5 x ECC83 preamp tubes, 4 x EL34 power tubes|
|Number of Speakers||2|