Marshall JVM215C 50-watt 1x12" Tube Guitar Combo Amp
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/12/21.
Armed with 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels; 6 footswitchable modes; studio quality Digital Reverb; 2 switchable Master Volumes; 2 FX loops; MIDI switching capability; a Celestion 12” G12b speakers; a programmable, 4-way footswitch (supplied)and switching memory; the all-tube (5 x 12AX7, 2 x EL34) JVM215C 50-watt, 1x12” combo is truly a force to be reckoned with. From rich, 3-D cleans to beyond-extreme overdrives, this combo does it all...and then some. In addition to being incredibly versatile (it’s effectively 6 Marshalls in 1), like all its JVM family members, this combo has more Gain than any Marshall that’s gone before!
• 50-watt, all-tube, 2 channel JVM 1x12" combo with Celestion speaker
• 100% all-tube path - 5 x 12AX7s, 2 x EL34s
• 2 totally independent footswitchable channels & 6 footswitchable modes
• Footswitchable Studio quality Digital Reverb, 2 Master Volumes & Parallel FX loop
• 4-way, programmable footswitch with memory...and amp has MIDI switching capability
• Made in England with pride
Things You Will Get:
|Amplifier Type||Tube Guitar Amplifier|
|Tubes||5 x ECC83 preamp tubes, 2 x EL34 power tubes|
|Number of Speakers||1|