Marshall JVM210C 100-watt 2x12" Tube Guitar Combo Amp
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/25/21.
The Marshall JVM210C is equipped with the same groundbreaking technology as the JVM410C, featuring two studio quality reverbs (one per channel), with individual channel EQ, two master volumes, and a memory that will recall recent reverb, FX loop and master settings.
The JVM210C uses Marshall's much praised Stompware switching technology and comes with a fully programmable, four-button footswitch which connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, so you’re not restricted by stage size – and if your cable fails, it’s very easy to replace.
The JVM210C is loaded with a Vintage 30 speaker and a Heritage speaker, both of which have unique aural characteristics that make them a perfect match, giving you the best of both sonic worlds.
- 100-watt, all-tube, 2 channel JVM 2x12" combo with Celestion speakers
- 100% all-tube path - 5 x 12AX7s, 4 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent footswitchable channels & 6 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable Studio quality Digital Reverb, 2 Master Volumes & Parallel FX loop
- 4-way, programmable footswitch with memory...and amp has MIDI switching capability
- Made in England with pride
Things You Will Get:
|Amplifier Type||Tube Guitar Amplifier|
|Tubes||4 x ECC83 preamp tubes, 2 x EL34 power tubes|
|Number of Speakers||1|