Mackie XR624 6.5" Powered Studio Monitor (Single)
Or just $8 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
Utilizing key technologies developed using Mackie's vast acoustic design experience, XR monitors translate your mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue that other monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk. Experience unmatched clarity, accuracy and performance with XR Series Professional Studio Monitors.
Drawing inspiration from the performance and aesthetic aspects of the proven Mackie HR Series monitors, XR features a smart logarithmic waveguide, providing acoustic alignment to deliver precision balance between articulate highs and midrange clarity. It boasts features a high-output 160W power amplifier and premium transducers including a Kevlar LF driver with proven fast-recovery from transients, virtually eliminating resonant frequencies.
And, unique to XR, Mackie has developed the new ELP Bass Reflex System which utilizes an extended-length, internally curved port that delivers outstanding bass response and increased output capability.
XR Series Studio Monitors can be sonically optimized to the specific mix environment, featuring user-controllable acoustic space tuning controls. There are three different acoustic space settings that adjust for monitor placements close to walls, in corners, etc. Plus, both high- and low-frequency EQ controls are available for final sonic adjustment to the mixing space.
Other finishing features include an eco-friendly auto on/off functionality that senses when a signal is present and turns that monitor on or off, plus the inclusion of acoustic isolation pads for each monitor.
• Professional level performance
• 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
• 6.5” Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
• 1” black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix
• Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
• Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
• ELP Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
• Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
• Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
• HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
• LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
• Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
• Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
• Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
Get your Mackie XR624 6.5" Pro Studio Monitor today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
|Monitor Type||Active Studio Monitor|
|Woofer Material||Kevlar Cone|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|Configuration||2-way Bi Amp|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2.7 kHz|
|Controls||Input Sensitivity, Whole/Half/Quarter Switch, Low Frequency Switch, High Frequency Switch, AC Select Switch|
|Audio Inputs||XLR & 1/4"|
|Maximum SPL||107 dB at 1 meter|