Mackie ProFX6v3 USB Mixer with SM7B Microphone, Boom Arm, and Cable
Or just $42 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features a Detachable Windscreen, Bass Roll-Off, Presence Boost Control, and a 50Hz-20kHz.
- Samson MBA28 Microphone Boom Arm is the perfect microphone accessories for any radio, podcast or home studio, these articulating boom arms give users convenient flexibility, as well as silent and effortless positioning, over their mic placement.
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- Ideal for your at-home podcasting studio, YouTube performance, and broadcasting studio
- (1) Mackie ProFX6v3 USB Mixer
- (2) Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone
- (2) Samson MBA2A Boom Arm
- (2) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cables
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis. Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60 dB of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192 kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included. Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
Mic preamps matter a lot and Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60 dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal-clear sound even wit gain hungry mics.
FX is in the name so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finished touch to a vocal or kicking up drama of your podcast.
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192 kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-ins bundles.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins etc.? ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel input.
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|