Mackie ProFX6v3 USB Mixer
Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter a lot and Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60 dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal-clear sound even wit gain hungry mics.
GigFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finished touch to a vocal or kicking up drama of your podcast.
2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192 kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM Software Included
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-ins bundles.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins etc.? ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel input.
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Equipped with 2 onyx mic pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- With 24 different FX options adding some drama to your sound is easy
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/192 kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in the mixer
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- 2-band EQ (80 Hz and 12 kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filters and 48v phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 5/6
- Headphones output with separate level and blend control
- Legendary Mackie “built-like-a-tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
Things You Will Get:
|Mixer Type||Analog Mixer|
|Master Outputs||XLR Stereo & 1/4" Stereo|
|Outputs-Main||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/R)|
|Inputs Line||2 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)|
|Hi Z Input||Yes|
|Headphone Output Type||1/4"|