Mackie ProFX12v3 USB Mixer
Or just $14 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter a lot and Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60 dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal-clear sound even wit gain hungry mics.
GigFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finished touch to a vocal or kicking up drama of your podcast.
2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192 kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
Pro Tools First and Waveform OEM Software Included
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-ins bundles.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins etc.? ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel input.
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Equipped with 76 Onyx mic pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- With 24 different FX options adding some drama to your sound is easy
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/192kHz quality for the cleanest recording possible
- 2x4 USB allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in the mixer
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Channel 5-10 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Zz switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48v phantom power an all mic inputs
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 11/12
- Aux/monitor output with dedicated per-channel send control
- Stereo subgroup output bus with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1-4
- Pre-fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX mute
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in the live, recording, and even streaming applications
- Legendary Mackie "built-like-a-tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Touch ABS side protection
Things You Will Get:
|Mixer Type||Analog Mixer|
|Number of Faders||11|
|Aux Sends||1 x FX Send (post), 1 x Monitor Send (pre)|
|Master Outputs||XLR Stereo & 1/4" Stereo|
|Outputs-Main||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (control room)|
|Outputs Other||2 x 1/4" (subgroup out)|
|Inputs Line||2 x 1/4", 6 x 1/4" (3 x stereo), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)|
|Send/Return I/O||1 x 1/4" (FX send), 1 x 1/4" (monitor send)|
|Hi Z Input||Yes|
|Headphone Output Type||1/4"|