Mackie MTEST-1 Cable Tester
Features at a Glance
- Test the most commonly used connector types in live sound and studio applications
- 1/4” TRS and TS, 1/8” TRS and TS, XLR, RCA/Phono, Speakon, MIDI, Banana
- Quickly verify each pin via the 6-way switch
- Manually check continuity with the supplied probes
- Powered by a single 9v battery
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
Male and female connectors for all the most commonly used types.
Any Combo of Connectors
XLR to TRS? 1/8" to RCA? No problem! The MTEST-1 intelligently knows what you're plugging in and matches pins accordingly.
Don't see the connector you need? Just plug in the included probes and you can test continuity on virtually any cable or non-active circuit.
Bright and easy-to-read LED readout tells you exactly which pins are working properly.
When you have some testing to do on the fly, you don't have time for an AC adapter. Just pop in a 9v battery and the MTEST-1 is good to go.
The MTEST-1 is built to last and withstand years of use thanks to its road-worthy, steel construction, and long-wearing components.
From the studio to the stage, Sam Ash Direct has you covered with the latest gear and accessories. With our many decades of experience and efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!