Mackie CR5-X 5" MM Studio Monitors with Subwoofer, Stand, and Accessories
Or just $17 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Mackie CR8S-XBT 8" MM 200-Watt Bluetooth Subwoofer with 1/4" TRS and RCA Inputs and Outputs.
- On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair) features 9 1/2" Square platform w/ 1mm Thick Non-Slip Pad, Height Adjustable, and has an 18" Base with 3 Leveling Spikes. This is paired with the On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms.
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications
- Sam Ash Cotton, 12" x15", Untreated Polish Cloth is emblazoned with the Sam Ash logo
- (1) Mackie CR5-X 5" MM Studio Monitors (Pair)
- (1) Mackie CR8S-XBT 8" MM Bluetooth Subwoofer
- (1) On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms, Pair
- (1) On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- (1) Sam Ash Cotton Polish Cloth
- (4) Hosa CPP100 Series 1/4" TS Audio Cable
CR Series Creative reference multimedia monitors offer studio-quality sound with cosmetics that compliment any desk whether your making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tines. The sleek design of CR-X features a brushed metal panel and a distinct outline that stands out, CR-X Features a brushed metal and a distinct outline that stands out. Premium woofers and tweeters are powered by high-headroom amplifiers for clear, punchy sound. All-wood cabinets add warmth and natural resonance. Right there on the front panel is a convenient knob that functions as tour power switch that lets you decide which side of the desk you want the volume control on. Speakers come equipped with both 1/4" and RCA inputs plus a 1/8" Aux In. Located at the bottom of the front panel is a headphones output. This is great for when want to reference on headphones or when you don’t want to bother anyone else in the room. Plugging in headphones automatically turs of the speaker output. It really is that easy.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Studio Monitor Packages|