Mackie CR4-XBT 4" MM Bluetooth Studio Monitors Pair with Stand and Accessories.
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
- On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair) features 9 1/2" Square platform w/ 1mm Thick Non-Slip Pad, Height Adjustable, and has an 18" Base with 3 Leveling Spikes.
- On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms, Pair will Accommodate Monitors up to 6.5" in Width and 11" in Depth and is Designed to Reduce Bass Build Up while Mixing your Music
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications
- Ideal for at-home recording engineers and music enthusiasts in need of an affordable, high-quality listening environment
- (1) Mackie CR4-XBT 4" MM Bluetooth Studio Monitors (Pair)
- (1) On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)
- (1) On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms, Pair
- (2) Hosa CPP100 Series 1/4" TS Audio Cable (Assorted Lengths)
CR Series Creative reference multimedia monitors offer studio-quality sound with cosmetics that compliment any desk whether your making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tines. The sleek design of CR-X features a brushed metal panel and a distinct outline that stands out, CR-X Features a brushed metal and a distinct outline that stands out. Premium woofers and tweeters are powered by high-headroom amplifiers for clear, punchy sound. All-wood cabinets add warmth and natural resonance. Right there on the front panel is a convenient knob that functions as tour power switch that lets you decide which side of the desk you want the volume control on. Speakers come equipped with both 1/4" and RCA inputs plus a 1/8" Aux In. Located at the bottom of the front panel is a headphones output. This is great for when want to reference on headphones or when you don’t want to bother anyone else in the room. Plugging in headphones automatically turs of the speaker output. It really is that easy. The CR4-XBT Model comes with Bluetooth connectivity making it even easier to listen to you music when you want it. When you want to pair your device, just push on the Running man in the front panel, its's okay, he won't mind.
Things You Will Get: