Mackie CR4 Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors (Pair)
Creative Reference monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality that is typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. From the studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design, these monitors are professional in every way.
After all, when creating media, it’s critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers people will use to listen. Even if you don’t create media, you want to hear exactly what the product intended. Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience that only studio monitors can provide.
At a glance:
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
The front panel volume knob also allows you to turn the monitors off, which is better than reaching around back each time you use them. There’s even a lit power ring around the knob to let you know when the monitors are ready to rock (or jazz, or whatever it is you’re into).
An auxiliary input is perfect for connecting your smartphone or other media device to audition previous mixes or other comparison media. Plus, if you want to quickly watch the latest video your friend shared on Twitter, you can just plug in and enjoy.
A dedicated headphone out provides the opportunity to quickly listen to a different source, which is great for any professional. Plugging in phones defeats the speakers for truly silent work and you can quickly adjust levels with the main volume knob.
Its All Here:
There’s nothing worse than getting some cool new gear only to realize you have to head back to the store to get the cables you need to make it all work. That’s why Creative Reference monitors come with absolutely everything you need to get started working or playing right out of the box… and then some. Here’s what’s included:
•1/8" to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer’s audio output directly to the monitors
•1/8" to 1/8" cable for connecting your smartphone right into the front of the monitors
•6' speaker-to-speaker cable to connect the left/right speakers together
•(2) Professional-grade isolation pads that minimize unwanted bass buildup and allow you to tilt the monitors up or down a bit for more focused listening
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70Hz – 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4”, 1/8”, RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
Things You Will Get:
1/8" to Stereo RCA cable
1/8" to 1/8" Cable
6' Speaker-to-Speaker Cable
(2) Pro Isolation Pads