M-Audio Bass Traveler Portable Headphone Amplifier
The sound quality from the typical headphone jack on a portable device or coming from the standard-issue soundcard found in virtually every computer leaves a lot to be desired. Bass Traveler delivers a marked upgrade in sound quality, compared to just plugging your headphones directly into your unit’s headphone jack. This unit connects easily to any device that has a standard 1/8-inch output jack.
A rotary on/off/volume control makes it easy to operate. The long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides several hours of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. There is an LED indicator for power on, battery charge, and low battery indication, and battery charging is done through the convenient micro USB port.
- Battery-powered amplifier can drive two sets of headphones
- Long-lasting (approx. 8 hours) rechargeable Lithium polymer battery
- LED indicator for power on, battery charge, low battery
- Selectable 2-position boost switch optimizes sound for any headphone
- Compatible with headphones from 16–100 ohms
- Micro USB port for battery charging
- Compatible with most popular in-line remote control headphones
- (2) 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo headphone jacks
- (1) 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo input jack
- Rotary on/off/volume control
|Model Number||BASS TRAVELER|