Epiphone Limited Edition Jared James Nichols 'Old Glory' Signature Les Paul Custom Outfit Electric Guitar
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/05/21.
Powerful Epiphone Les Paul Build
The shape of a Les Paul is unmistakable. And when it's based off of a 1955 Les Paul Custom model and finished in black aged gloss with white binding, it's also unforgettable. Jared chose to play a Les Paul because he hails from the exact same town in Wisconsin as the infamous guitar namesake. When Jared modified his own guitar, it wound up looking exactly like what you now see as a limited edition production model from Epiphone. Featuring a solid mahogany body with black/white binding, this model is meant to afford some powerful tone. The 24.75" scale length neck is also mahogany, shaped into a 1950's style rounded "C" for some real nice playability.
Distinctive Jared James Nichols Specs
Designed exactly to his liking, each aspect of this guitar has a personal touch from Jared James Nichols. The 12" radius ebony fingerboard showcases medium jumbo frets and very cool pearloid block inlays. The clipped dove wing style headstock features a traditional LP Custom split diamond inlay and nickel Grover Rotomatic 18:1 tuners. While the back of the headstock also features a print of his signature, perhaps the greatest signature touch on this guitar is a plate beneath the wrap around lightning bar bridge which reads "Blues Power," something Jared prides himself on harnessing.
A Single P-90 at the Bridge
When Jared modded his own guitar, he decided all he needed was one P-90 at the bridge. As a blues-rock player who doesn't use a pick, he figured that extra space near the neck was better suited for his fingers than a pickup he was unlikely to use. Thus, this awesome signature model is humming with lovely P-90 sound, honed with just a volume and tone knob. The mid-range pickup perfectly catalyzes Jared's sound.
- Jared James Nichols Signature Epiphone Les Paul Custom
- Mahogany 1955 LP Custom Body in Black Aged Gloss Finish
- 24.75" Scale Length Mahogany Set-In Neck
- Ebony Fretboard with Medium Jumbo Frets and Pearloid Block Inlays
- Single Seymour Duncan P-90 Bridge Pickup with One Volume and One Tone Control
- Wrap Around Lightning Bar Bridge with Custom "Blues Power" Plate Beneath
- Includes Softshell Case and Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Get your Epiphone Limited Edition Jared James Nichols 'Old Glory' Signature Les Paul Custom Outfit Electric Guitar today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Things You Will Get:
|Model||Jared James Nichols "Old Glory" Les Paul Custom|
|Electric Guitar Type||Solid Body Electric Guitar|
|Electric Guitar Body Style||Les Paul|
|Body Construction||Set Neck|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||1|
|Bridge Pickup||Seymour Duncan P-90|
|Controls||Volume & Tone|
|Case Included||Gig Bag|