Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/22/21.
You’ve just wrapped up tracking with artists that are on the brink of breaking into the game. You start mixing when you realize you are craving more, the ability to envelope your mix with that “magical space” that delivers the clarity, depth and fullness that can only be created when recording in a major studio. So you turn to the most trusted name in reverb to achieve the ultimate sound - Lexicon!
The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets that are sure to change the way you color your mix, forever.
Its all in the algorithms...
Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and the Input and Output Meters allow you to verify signal levels at a glance. The most noticeable feature, however, is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. With three animated screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
LXP Reverb Plug-In Frequency
With a wide array of adjustable parameters, you have the option to take the preset as it’s carefully been crafted, or make further adjustments and save it off once you’ve compared it with the original. You even have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW.
LXP Reverb Plug-In Impulse
The LXP Native Reverb Bundle is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in solution. It has been designed with flexibility to fit into the hardware/software platform of your choice.
Lexicon and Reverb
From the 1970’s to today, when audio professionals say the word ‘reverb’, it is usually preceded by ‘Lexicon’. No other company has had such a major impact on reverb over the last four decades, and the LXP Native plug-in is a great addition to any DAW set up.
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.4 -- 10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- iLok authorized (iLok2 required)
Things You Will Get: