JBL JRX218S 18" Compact Subwoofer
Or just $23 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight: 71 lb
- Low Frequency Driver: M118-4
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get:
|High Pass Outputs||No|
|Floor Monitor Angle||No|