JBL 6" Studio Monitors with Headphones, Stands, Isolation Pads, and Cables
Or just $17 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- On Stage SMS6000 stand is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. The height adjusts for listening sitting or standing and will lock in place with a security pin. Three removable leveling spikes on the bottom of the base keep this stand stable on any carpeted surface.
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones closed ear design, 50 mm driver, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, and self-adjusting headband
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft) is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
- By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3001 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings.
- (2) JBL 306P MKII Powered Studio Monitors
- (2) Hosa CSS110 1/4" Balanced TRS Cable (10 ft)
- (2) On-Stage ASP3001 Small Foam Speaker Platforms
- (2) On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stands
- (1) pair Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|