JBL 306P MKII Powered Studio Monitor (Single) (Open Box)
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 306P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- New Boundary EQ settings to compensate for low-frequency variants introduced by the environment
- HF Trim switch to adjust high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4"" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV
- input-sensitivity switch and volume control"
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint fits a variety of studio spaces