iZotope Ozone 9 Standard (Educational Digital Download)
Tonal Balance Control
Finalize and fine-tune your master in any listening environment using target curves for different genres. Quickly fix issues where you see them by calling up Ozone's EQ against your target. Use Tonal Balance Control in your mix session and adjust gain and EQ for Nectar, Neutron, and Relay plug-ins to keep frequencies in line.
Native Instruments NKS
Put the power of Ozone into your creative process and master while making music with Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Open Ozone on the fly and easily add professional polish while making music on your hardware using hundreds of different presets and accessible parameters mapped to your hardware controls. Add loudness, width, and EQ without touching your DAW and keep the creative juices flowing.
Ozone 9 Track Referencing
A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and identifies sections of your reference like Verse or Chorus for easy playback, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
- Master Rebalance: Adjust volume on drums, bass, or vocals in ANY audio track, even a bounced mix
- Low End Focus: Get clear and punchy low frequencies and avoid artifacts from EQ and compression. "Punchy" and "Smooth" modes let you find the right setting for percussive or sustained low-end issues
- Imager: Add natural stereo width to narrow mixes with an upgraded "Stereoize" mode
- Equalizer: Control the finest details of your sound with fluid metering and new HUD controls
- Track Referencing: Seamlessly compare your mix with a reference track at the touch of a button
- Maximizer: Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter
- Dynamic EQ: Make EQ boosts and cuts that respond to the dynamics of your audio
- Exciter: Mix and match between seven different types of distortion to add warmth and character
- Dynamics: The mastering engineer’s most versatile tool. Tame dynamic mixes and give your tracks energy
- Vintage Tape: Introduce rich saturation with all the frequency coloration, distortion, and phase effects of tape
- Vintage Limiter: Glue a mix together and get loud, pumping tracks using Vintage Limiter
- Vintage EQ: Brighten your master, smooth out heavy low end, and add body to your digital recordings
- Vintage Compressor: Add colorful dynamics with compression modeled after famous mastering hardware
Things You Will Get: