IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast HD Microphone
2 Gold-Sputtered Electret Condenser Capsule
iRig Mic Cast HD also offers switchable front, rear, and bi-directional pick-up patterns, so it’s great for video whether you’re using the front camera or rear, or doing interviews. With cardioid and figure-8 patterns, it rejects off-axis noise to keep your sound crystal clear.
24-bit 96 kHz Converters for Crystal Clear Sound
With gold-sputtered electret-condenser capsules, a 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, and 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, iRig Mic Cast HD delivers crisp, detailed vocals despite it’s pocket size.
Headphone Output to Monitor While you Record
Best of all, iRig Mic Cast HD works with any app that records audio. The headphone out lets you monitor either direct or processed signal, and adjustable input gain lets you use it in virtually any situation.
- Rejects off-axis noise for quiet recording
- 24-bit 96 kHz converters for crystal clear sound
- 2 gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule
- Snap-on magnetic mounting, even with a case
- Works in both portrait and landscape orientation
- Headphone output to monitor while you record
- Switch between direct and processed monitoring
- Works with virtually all audio and video apps
- Fits in a pocket to travel anywhere
- Includes lightning cable, USB-C cable, Micro-USB cable, and windscreen for outdoor use
Things You Will Get:
|Series||iRig Mic Cast HD|